Elliott Cove’s Service offering can be broken down into four separate categories.
Elliott Cove will work with you to find the optimal plan design for you and your company’s needs. This includes deciding on if a safe harbor match, a profit sharing contribution and or a dollar for dollar match is right for your business. We also will work with you to choose a vesting schedule that will help fit your business’s needs.
Elliott Cove monitors the plan’s fund documents to ensure that they are compliant and in line with your needs. ECCM will aid you with having the proper insurance and bonding. We will monitor the TPA/RK (third party administrator/recordkeeper) to make sure the vendors conduct the required non-discrimination/top-heavy testing; as well conducting their required duties as per their contracts and service offering; and continuously monitoring fees within the plan to ensure that they are fair and not excessive.
Depending on if Elliott Cove’s role as a 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary we will choose and review an investment lineup for the plan. Elliott Cove will work with you to evaluate and choose the QDIA (qualified default investment alternative fund) for the plan. Elliott Cove will help create the plan’s IPS (investment policy statement) and review on an ongoing basis to assure the plan is in accordance with the IPS. Furthermore, Elliott Cove will monitor the investment options within the fund lineup quarterly. We will benchmark the funds’ performance, fees, asset allocation and other metrics against their appropriate benchmarks in accordance with fiduciary standards required by ERISA. We will prepare investment summaries for the plan sponsor to review.
Elliott Cove holds onsite education meetings at a minimum annually to educate participants on their retirement. We will also offer 1 on 1 counseling with a Certified Financial Planner if participants have personal questions. Elliott Cove will also facilitate the onboarding process for participants, ensuring that all questions will be answered. This includes holding an in person meeting as well as preparing a recorded webinar.
– IN-PERSON CONSULTATIONS
– SINGLE POINT CLIENT CONTACT
– DEDICATED CLIENT SERVICE SUPPORT
– IN-PERSON EMPLOYEE EDUCATION AND ENROLLMENT MEETING(S)
– ONE-ON-ONE PARTICIPANT CONSULTATIONS
– FULLY FUNCTIONAL ONLINE PARTICIPANT ACCESS*
– FULLY FUNCTIONAL PLAN SPONSOR ACCESS*
– ELECTRONIC PROCESSING OF CONTRIBUTIONS, LOANS** AND DISTRIBUTIONS
– COMPLETE TESTING AND REPORTING CAPACITY
-COMPREHENSIVE PLAN ACTIVITY REPORTS
– WEB-BASED EDUCATION AND DECISION MAKING TOOLS
*When the market is open
**If the plan allows
– RIGOROUS ASSET CLASS SELECTION PROCESS
– CONTINUOUS MEASURING AND CONTROLLING OF TOTAL PORTFOLIO RISK
– INVESTMENT COMMITTEE AND DESIGNATED PORTFOLIO INVESTMENT MANAGER
– AUTOMATIC, QUARTERLY PORTFOLIO REBALANCING
– COMPLETE RECORDKEEPNG, ADMINISTRATION, AND TRUSTEE/CUSTODIAL SOLUTIONS
– SEAMLESS, AUTOMATED ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
– ONLINE TRAINING FOR ALL ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS OF NEW PLATFORM